All advanced reservations for Library Conference Rooms are mediated by the Pearson Library. You will receive an email confirmation when your reservation has been approved and verified.
Conference rooms are intended primarily for faculty/staff use.
FACULTY/STAFF: Please reserve rooms at least 24 hours in advance. Room reservation requests are not guaranteed until confirmed by the Pearson Library.
STUDENTS: Students may only use library conference rooms and labs on a conditional, same-day basis only with the understanding that they may be "bumped" if needed by faculty/staff. Students are encouraged to reserve study rooms instead.
Regular class meetings are not permitted.
For student reservations:
- Groups of 2-6 people only
- Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of 2 hours per day per group, and may only be split with a minimum of one hour between reservation times
- A current student, faculty, or staff CLU ID card is required and must be presented
- Reservations made by patrons who are more than 15 minutes late checking in at the Circulation Desk will be automatically canceled and the room space will be made available to other patrons.
- Rooms may only be booked during the library's regular hours
- Check in to your reservation at the library Circulation Desk - you will be asked to leave your CLU ID card.
- Groups must be prepared to leave the room at the end of their reservation
- The room must be left in clean and orderly condition
- The individual who reserves a room is responsible for the condition of the room and for checking out on time by visiting the Circulation Desk at the end of the reservation to pick up your CLU ID card.
- Regular weekly sessions may not be booked
Please review the full Pearson Library Policy:
By clicking on the "Continue" button I acknowledge that I have read the full room reservation policy, I agree to, and I am in compliance with the above stated Terms and Conditions for the use of this room.
If you do NOT agree to the above stated Terms and Conditions click on the "Cancel" button.